This super cute "Dog Lover Blog," award came from Nikki, at Blah, Blah, Blah Blog. She is a fellow dog lover, and Coco, Bailey, and I thank her for this unique award!
Nikki also tagged me a while back to list 6 Quirks about me! She stated that I was "sweet and normal" and wanted to know if I had any quirks! HAHAHAHA! Yea, if you guys only knew! In person, I am anything but normal!
1) I think anything drenched in ranch dressing and/or marinara sauce tastes better!
2) In fact, I only eat french fries, if I have plenty to ranch to dip them in!
3) I like to mix all my food on my plate together, after all it is all going down the same way, right?
4) I love living on the water, but I hate getting wet! ...even the littlest drizzles of raindrops make me utterly miserable!
5) I LOVE shoes!!! ...but on most days you will find me barefoot, (especially in the house)...or at least wearing no more than flip-flops!
6) It makes me crazy for anyone "to eat off of MY plate!" I'll gladly cook you your own, or buy you a whole plate of whatever, but please do not graise on mine!
7) I detest making plans with people who are NEVER on time!
8) And NUMBER 8, (two quirks too many! LOL!) I usually bend the rules and do things my own way! ...Do you still think I am sweet and normal??? LOL!
And for the Last Award...
This pretty pink award came from Cindy, at Just Another Day in Paradise! If you visit her, you will get a lesson in kissing! LOL!
She doesn't "dream" about it, just likes to look, (and sometimes with BINOCULARS!!!) LOL!
Cindy also challenged me to a Tag....
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die....
1) Have my entire house clean, including the kids rooms, for 3 days.
2) On the first day after I clean my house, rest the entire day without feeling guilty, just be lazy!
3) On the second day after I clean my house, shop the entire day without feeling guilty.
4) On the third day after I clean my house, scrapbook the entire day without feeling guilty.
5) Go to Paris with Ashley. Would also like to visit Scotland and Ireland!
6) Lose 50 pounds and keep it off!
7) Volunteer with the Southern Baptist Relief Team after hurricanes and such!
7 1/2) Own and operate a B&B, including an antique/gift store and restaurant on the grounds.
Seven Things I cannot do...
1) Lose 50 pounds and keep it off!
2) Bake a perfectly level cake! I am very lucky if it will just come out of the pan in ONE piece!
3) Speak a foreign language! I was tutored by a "native" Spanish speaking teacher in college, and that still didn't turn out very well!
4) Play a musical instrument!
5) Stand the sight of snakes!
6) ....or needles or blood! I have a very weak stomach!
7) Be patient!
Seven Things I Can Do...
1) Race in the Daytona 500 and possibly win! After years of practice making the morning run driving the kids to school, I am more than qualified! :) I am thankful to come back alive and unscathed! LOL!
3) Plan and throw a party or large function.
4) Give me a slanted slash brush, and I can paint a straight line like nobody's business. No painter's tape required! :)
5) Speed clean the entire downstairs for unexpected company coming in less than 15-20 minutes! Just don't open any cabinets or drawers!
6) Strive to be a good mom and wife!
7) Blog for hours at a time!
Seven Things That Attracted Me to Kevin...
1) He's super handsome with thick, dark hair!
2) His chocolate brown eyes, that "smile" when he does.
3) He drives a tractor, seriously, and everyone knows that is sexy! :)
4) He is a manly man, or "burly man," as Picket would say! He always makes me feel safe and secure!
5) He has a tough exterior, but he is very patient and kind!
6) He has a wonderful sense of humor! ...although I am often the butt of his jokes! LOL! But that's okay, I'm a big girl, I can take it and still laugh! LOL! Joanne Woodard, said of her late husband of 55 years, Paul Newman, that he could still make her laugh. And years after good looks and all else fades, laughter is what keeps you together!
7) He loves the Lord!
Seven Things I say most often....
1) David, David, David, David....at least a million times a day!
2) And do I care what anyone else did??? ...said after the kids tell me that everyone else made a bad grade, or got in trouble in class, too!
3) I was thinking..... (Kevin dreads this one, usually involves a new project!)
4) Ashley, Clean up in isle 7! (After Coco has an accident.)
5) Bailey, what are you doing? ...It drives my family crazy that I talk to my dog, and NO, I do not think he will answer me!
6) I need to run in here for just one thing, won't take me a second! (While Kevin or the kids wait in the car outside.)
7) Get over it, life is not fair!
Seven Celebrities I admire..., (tough one, I read and blog more than watch TV and movies)...
1) Paula Deen
2) Meryl Strep, love her in any role she plays.
3) Tyler Perry
Sevin Favorite Foods...
1) Dot's Chicken and Dumplin's
2) Stewed Tomatoes and Rice, topped with crispy bacon
3) Red Velvet Cake
4) Chicken Parmigiana
6) Stew Beef n' Rice
7) Apple Fritters (from the local doughnut shop)
I am to challenge SEVIN people to participate in this TAG, but I will leave it open to anyone who would like to play along!
I would also like to pass on the Awards above to all who read my blog! And again, THANKS the great ladies who passed them to me!
I leave you with just a few more pictures of Fall from around my home! ...live pumpkins on the hearth! My MIL found the silver bucket at a yard sale! SWANKY, huh! :)