"I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!
No time to say 'Hello.' ~ Goodbye.
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"
Oh, I've traveled this path, back and forth, and can't seem to find the little door in the tree, that leads me to a very exciting event....
What do we have here? The Mad Hatter must have dropped his hat while on his way...
Finally, the door to the party... a very special party, indeed...an Unbirthday Party, hosted by Pearl, at Pearl's Sentimental Journey...
Hello, Mr. Mad Hatter, you must be the official party greeter....
"I'm sorry I interrupted your party!"
I have my invitation handy, ....
And a pink pearl arrangement, for our gracious hostess, Pearl!
I borrowed my beautiful party attire from my good friend, Eliza! Isn't it just lovely?
Oh, and I come bearing gifts....for all that are celebrating an Unbirthday today!
My, my Rabbit, you and Pearl have set a mighty fine table...
Black Forest Cake
1 (18.25 oz.) Devil's Food Cake Mix
21 oz. Canned Cherry Pie Filling
1 tbsp. Almond Flavoring
1 (3.4 oz.) package French Vanilla Instant Pudding
2 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
8 oz. Whipped topping (thawed)
2 tbsp. Chocolate Dessert Sprinkles
1) Bake cake according to box directions in a 13 x 9 pan.
2)Mix pie filling and almond flavoring.
3) While cake is still warm, poke top with a fork and spread cherry pie filling over cake.
4) While cake cools, prepare pudding, adding extra vanilla flavoring.
5) Fold in whipped topping, spread pudding mixture over cake, carefully covering pie filling.
6) Decorate with chocolate sprinkles and cherries. Cover and refrigerate.
I believe I will enjoy a cup of tea, and chat awhile with the other guest...
Thank you Pearl, for graciously hosting such a fun event! :)
"Happy uNbIrThDaY, to you All! ~Rhonda